Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's a Christmas Miracle!


Well, not quite. It reflects the exclamation that our daughter-in-law shouted when, on Christmas Day, I unveiled to her the doll house that I had just completed.

I must explain that I bought the doll house kit three years ago and have made several attempts to get started but my initial enthusiasm waned. I will say that Gail has been very patient (as always), but Leslie is a true Libra and has given me a lot of deserved grief to get me to get on with it.

However, Gail finally motivated me when a couple of months ago she declared, "If you are not going to build it, I will!" Woa! - that did it. It gave me the kick in the butt I needed and the project was completed two days before Christmas.


We still have to furnish our "new home"



Now for my next project. More of that later.

The true Christmas Miracle, was of course over 2,000 years ago. Now that is worth celebrating.

A Happy New Year to all, may it bring you peace, joy and good health.

No comments: